The Museum of The Castro de Viladonga Coins Catalogue
One of the assets of the Museum of The Castro de Viladonga is its collection of coins, extracted from the Castro near the Museum.
The Museum of The Castro de Viladonga proposes a new assignment: the elaboration of a printed catalog that collects the coins archive.
As part of its disseminating work, we are asked to make a monographic catalog focusing on all the coins found in the Castro, which until now, could only be physically seen in the Museum.
It is presented front and back, together with a common descriptive technical sheet. Since some coins are extremely small to reproduce in printed form, we decided to apply an enlargement factor, which we left patent at the end of the catalog to record the true size of the originals.
- Publisher: Xunta de Galicia. Consellería de Cultura e Deporte
- Editor: Mª Consuelo Durán
- Photography: Marta Cancio
- Texts: Felipe Arias and Mª Consuelo Durán
- Design: Sond3
- Printing: Plana artes Gráficas
- Paper: Creator Silk 90g + 115g
- Binding: Hardcover and dust Jacket + UVI varnish
- Type: Frutiger / Garamond (Bodoni - cover)
- Format: 215x270mm
- Pages: 135
- ISBN: 978-84-453-4563-4
- D.L.: C 367-2009